In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Puzzled

I'm not sure what happened on the Tales from the Scales site. I logged in today from a computer I usually don't use and it looks like a completely different website...Maybe my bookmarks need to be refreshed on my other computer.

I'm glad to see this activity on the site because I thought the second-coming had occurred and I was left behind. I looked for another place to chronicle my weight loss but was pretty disappointed with what was out there. Fortunately I can keep weighing in here.


Anyway, the good people at Tales have decided to extend the "Looking Great in 2008" challenge until Feb. 27. I'm only 5 lbs away from my original weight loss goal of 30 lbs during this challenge. I feel like I'm cheating if I give myself until Feb. 27 to lose it. That seems like such a long ways off. I think I'll challenge myself to 10 lbs. I would like to weigh 315 lbs by Feb. 27. I'll check back in here in a couple of weeks.

No comments: