In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Friday, January 1, 2016

December weigh in

Bad news:  I put on four pounds this month, but it's the holidays. I also made some decent food choices and physically felt bad when I didn't.

Good news:  I'm wearing clothes that I couldn't wear when I bought them a couple of years ago. I have a new favorite pair of jeans!

On to 2016!

4 comments:

seo experts islamabad said...

I am notice info on this subject as i'm acting on a business project. thanks posting relative info and its currently changing into easier to complete this project.
« Back

daphne said...

Edinburgh is a place where many amazing things can happen and many amazing things can be seen. It is worth to visit Edinburgh and have a plan to see there most important elements - if we can find there a lot of things and have a lack of time we should decide on something. gostream

Faisal Shahzad said...

Many new information i read from this blog post which is really very beneficial for me and i admire the effort of blogger not only this i would like to say thanks to him and appreciate him that keep continue this beautiful writing.pakistan news update in urdu is about latest urdu news.

Speech Therapy in Dubai said...

hi
i have been following your blog and i have seen you loosing your weight and its very very impressive the way you dedicated your life on a mission and your passion is so much powerful. i am impressed by you.