In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weigh in

Weigh-in: 291 lbs
WeightLoss to date: 129 lbs (since January '07)

It's taken me about 6 weeks to lose five pounds, but I don't care! I feel great. I have joined the fitness center at my work and try to go about four or five days a week. I do at least a mile and a half on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the bike. That's about a 45 minute workout for me. I have also been tracking my calories on mypyramid.gov. It takes about 2600 calories for me to maintain my weight; I'm trying to eat between 1800 and 2000 to bring down my weight. I heard recently that Britney Spears is on a 1200 calorie a day diet. That sounds MISERABLE to me; I'd rather weigh 291 eating my 2000 calories a day.

No comments: