In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Weigh in

Weigh-in: 308 lbs
WeightLoss to date: 112 lbs (since January '07)

I have hit a plateau, which is terribly frustrating this close to 300. I hope adding some toning will get the scale moving again...

3 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, you have done an awesome job! Keep making healthy choices! I'm at a plateau, too so I know how frustrating it can be.

Lisa Kay said...

Those plateaus are frustrating. But, you have done an amazing job! Maybe try mixing up your diet a bit or adding something different to your exercise routine and you can this plateau behind you.

Hope you have a great week-
Lisa Kay

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.