In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weekly Weigh in (-2, -30)

Weigh-in: 320 lbs
WeightLoss to date: 100 lbs (since January '07)
Pounds to lose for Challenge (by 02/27/08): 5 lbs left to lose of my 35 lb goal

4 comments:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Great job!

I almost had a heart attack...I misread your site and I thought you've lost 100 lbs. since January 7th, not January '07...LOL!

You are doing awesome. Keep it up!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, 100 pounds gone is AWESOME!!! Congrats on keeping consistent and making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Ritsumei said...

You ROCK!! 100 pounds?!? I'm so impressed. Keep up the great work!

Barbara H. said...

Wow! Wonderful job!!! That's encouraging.